Stone Age HAA The Holy MAA

Stone Age HAA The Holy MAA

Writing - Noise - Magic

Thursday, September 18, 2014

AUTUMN NEWS

Hey buddies;;;;;;;

I'm taking leave of this blog until 2015 because I need to focus on writing and music projects. I'm sure there will be some random posts.


Hit me up if you want in the meantime: amandarosehowland3@gmail.com or on Facebook


Remember: if you want to order a copy of the latest Adanna Literary Journal to check out my short story "Hunger Town", send me an email and I can get you the author's discount.


I have another story coming out soon, so look for updates!


Also, I will be collaborating again with my buddy Pauline Lombardo on September 29th at Now That's Class! Other acts include Law$uits and Magnetic West. 


Here is a link to the Facebook page:


SHOW

No comments:

Post a Comment