Stone Age HAA The Holy MAA

Stone Age HAA The Holy MAA

Writing - Noise - Magic

Monday, April 7, 2014

VAST CRUEL

I’m living in a vast cruel 
landscape of honest weather
it rips me trips me skips me all the time and I’m getting sick of all this 
honest weather

time skips fast down one lane and I think my head’s in the other
rips me skips me flipping all the time and I’m getting well acquainted with the 
Red Mother
open hands up 
face the sky—all the sea is a wish
move slowly with care
don’t slip on the starry stairs

I’m living in a trust groove
landscape of human tether
say skip me rip me trip me all the time and I’m getting well acquainted with the
human weather
wanting makes the day break give me all the day break greedy for the day breaks
say no never end

and I wake in the dirty shell station 
the one right on the Sea
there is a bleached out green pool there with two lanes 
one for you
and one for me
but the sun is setting fast there and plastic barrels mount the land
I want to meet you where the sand breaks free
that patch of clean sand breaks free
fall asleep with our legs in the tiny waves
warm baby waves of the awful bright green sea

No comments:

Post a Comment