Stone Age HAA The Holy MAA

Stone Age HAA The Holy MAA

Writing - Noise - Magic

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Suns Black (2009)



Gold asteroids in my father's left black eye
black beetles and tiny suns
the deal with laughter water
laughter duende dogheAD push
shaman untrained fire burns low

gold cradle baby shaman
asteroids beetles face falls
reaper fire burns untrained my father
black eye left

water laughter
cradle burns low asteroids
gold face falls

push care do I untrained
shaman seed holds eye
suns black
my father's with laughter water

reaper don't touch low
low down gold rot
stars can't whisper shaman
take back the night

running red like drinking dogs on the escape drain
You make me want to
but bruisey clouds are all the tinge inside
everybody must get sometimes like a monster like those compelled by fire or mayhem

the fire ungrounded goes OUT
not out like blunted and stunted but OUT
to all four corners
no return no way.

No comments:

Post a Comment